Friday, March 4, 2022

Downsizing the Craft Supply Stockpile

When my children were small, I loved doing crafts with them, and writing about it for magazines like Sesame Street Parents and Family Fun. I also wrote for many home decorating magazines, and even edited an entire issue of Woman's Day Walls, Windows & Floors


As a result, I've amassed quite the stockpile of craft supplies: acrylic paints, brushes, canvases, hot glue guns in various sizes, wood crafts, seashells, fake flowers, fabric, sewing patterns, felt in a rainbow of colors, metal stamping sets, every scrapbooking item you can possibly imagine, and SO much more. 

Now that my daughters are grown, I'm realizing that I need to start working my way through all this stuff. I'm probably going to end up giving most of it away, but as I've started sifting through it all, I've felt the pull to start crafting again, even if I'm doing it by myself. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with this long-neglected creative outlet, and posting the results here on the blog.

No comments: