Thursday, September 14, 2017

Making Sense of Your Free Credit Score

Earlier today, I had a friend who was questioning the info she'd gotten on her credit score report--it didn't seem to jive with what she expected, and she was stressing over it.  Ever since the cyber-hack on the Equifax site, lots of people have been trying to monitor their credit more closely, and with good reason. 

I'll confess, I don't pay too much attention to any of that--not because I don't care, but because my husband is actually so on top of it, I know I'm in good hands.  He even blogs about it, so if you're looking for some good advice on how to make sense of your credit scores, how to find good deals on credit card rewards, or how to get the most out of your credit card usage (converting points to cash back, or using points for free travel and hotel stays, etc.), feel free to check out PointsYak.com. 

No comments: