Thursday, July 10, 2008

Docked in Halifax, NS


This morning we arrive in Halifax, Nova Scotia, a major port of call for cruise ships. We'll be visiting the shops and restaurants along the waterfront, and hopefully take a tour of Alexander Keith's Nova Scotia Brewery (the oldest brewery in North America). I'd also like to see the Halifax Public Gardens, a 17-acre park that still looks much the same as it did in the 1800s, with winding gravel paths, Victorian flower beds, statuaries, fountains, and exotic plants from around the world.

2 comments:

The Chief said...

I want to come travel with you, Lisa!!!

Awesome pictures. They must truly be breathtaking in person!

Lisa Yak said...

hey Chief!

I got those off of Carnival's website. I'm still on the ship and will be back tomorrow. I'll upload pictures then!